Monday, May 30, 2011

moving on, but never forgetting

this will be my last week in american fork
for who knows how long...
I have had the most incredible year of my life.
does that mean it has all been good?
no, but it has changed me for the good, forever.
I know that this is where i needed to be,
i met people that have molded me into a better person,
and i have been strengthen by old friends.

arianna

this girl, has changed my life. We have been friends for as long as i can remember. She has always been in my life. We have been closest friends always. throughout out our lives we have gone months without talking, yet when we do. we know that we are eachothers bestfriends, always have been. always will be. I can tell ari anything and everything, we think every alike but have very different situations. I love her with all my heart. Living with her was the greatest gift anyone could give me.









Shelbie
shelbs, this girl is incredible. Nobody is more themselves then shelbie. She doesnt let anyone have a say in who she is going to be or what she is going to do. She knows what she wants and truely who she is and she wont let anyone change that. I admire that about her. I have looked up to her alot this year and i am so glad that she has come into my life. i hope to say friends with her for a long time.











Elizabeth
Elizabeth, your mine.(thank you, isaac russell)
i think thats all that needs to be said.. hahah.
just kidding. But i would like to tell that you have made a impact on my life, we instantly became good friends when we met eachother. We have had our ups and downs, but we will always be friends. I believe this to be fact. We have had some times that i wouldnt trade for the world. You are an amazing girl. Thanks for talking to me and understanding things that im going through.



Nyahka
I have been bestfriends with this girl for the past two years. She was there through the hardest times in my life. She was the one person that stuck around while everything fell apart. I could never repay her for all the support she has given me. Her family has become my second family, i love them with all my heart. I know that she will always be there for me no matter what, I love her for that.





Stetson and Matthew
These boys, have always been in my life. I love them more than anything. I want to thank them for being them. Even if they drive me crazy half the time, i will always cherish the little things they do. Like show up at my house at midnight to randomly eat ice cream or kidnapp me on a sunday night and drive around or just sitting in the park talking about life.I hope they are in my life forever.














[Thank you American Fork, Utah
for making this year unforgettable. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment