Wednesday, September 8, 2010

family.

I LOVE MY FAMILY

my family, words can't describe how much i love them. They have shaped me into the girl i am today, im so thankful for them and all that they do.

Grandpa don: You are a very strong man, i have always looked up to you so much. i love the way you laugh at your own jokes, no matter how many times you tell them.. and the way you make friends with everyone. most of all, the way you love grandma. eventhough she isnt here with us anymore. you still love her more than anything in this world, and i know she loves you just the same if not more.

Grandma shirley: I only got to spend 12 short years with you.. but you are the strongest women i will ever know. I never once saw you losing hope, even when it was easy to give up, to simply stop fighting.. you never did. Most of my memories of you are visiting you in the hospital, and even though that wasnt where you wanted to be, you always had a smile on your face. you never looked "sick" to me.. cause when i looked at you all i was strong women radiating with happiness. you were always the most beautiful women. i miss you.. its been 4 long years without you. but i know you are always around.

uncle bob: i have never really spent alot of time with you cause of how far away you live. but i love you none the less, and im glad i have such a wonderful uncle like you. (:

mother: i love you so much, i look up to you so much.. escipally the way you always drop whatever you are doing if a family member needs you, and will jump on a plane to go to minnesota if you are needed there. you care for everyone so much. i look up to that. i love you mom. you are my hero.

sheila: i will cherish our fun car rides together, and the way you dance to the music on the radio. most of all our late night drives to get blizzards from dairy queen. (: you are amazing.. i always loved staying at your house when i was little, and still do. thanks for always putting a smile on my face.

sue: thank you for always believing in me. Always supporting me in everything i do, thanks for always encouraging me. i love you so much. you are a fun person to shop with, and i love spending time at your house. thank you for everything you have done for me over the years.

lolo: you are a gem, my lovely aunt. ( sorryyy... i had to think of something clever. hahah) well, the point is that i love you so much. i love spending time with you, we always have fun. i love how when you put mind something, you get it done. whatever you start, you finish. i love you, and how your house smells. (: hahah.

i love all you guys on the binns side of the family.

&always remember,

you're looking well.

No comments:

Post a Comment