Wednesday, September 14, 2011

today.. yeah, today was okay.




for the first time since the beginning of the school year,
i feel okay. i feel like i can do this, that it isnt so bad after all.

today, was just okay.
nothing great happen,
but today.. my attitude has changed.
i talked, i even laughed.

i let myself give up.
give up on hating..
give up on giving up.
because, it takes too much energy.

today, i felt so much lighter.
maybe it was the kid at the lunch table talking about what his life would be like if he went to hogwarts.
or the girl that threw a wash cloth at me in daycare..
thank you, for making me feel like i was back with my old friends.

because, guess what everyone,
you can find people to laugh with anywhere.
you just have to let yourself.

and im so glad i did.
i even wrote today..
and decided, i like writing.
so im going to work at it.

and also, i decided
to stop trying with people.
for people who know me,
yes.. this is my biggest weakness.
i never give up on people. which sometimes is good.
other times its not.. because i don't let stuff go.

but i realized, i just really dont need some people and their crap.
and its not giving up, because i gave it an effort.
and its their turn. Im done trying,
its not worth my time.
k thanks, bye.


"In the end, the only steps that matter are the ones you take all by yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment