Saturday, October 23, 2010

the past.

yesterday i finally let go of the past.
to move on,

its always been so hard to have people not like me,
but i faced the fact they will never like me no matter what i say or do.
because they have made up there mind, and nothing is going to change that accept them.
so why do i try and be nice or explain or get closure?
i gave my best effort, now i have to accept that it is there choice and im not going to let them bring me down.

i have a wonderful life, and wonderful friends that have always been there for me no matter what has happened.
im not talking about the friends that have been bestfriend and just left one day. im talking about the friends that fight with me constantly but never leave, that never give up on me. the friends that i can go to crying and they will just hold me and not say a word or ask me whats wrong cause they just know. the friends that want the best for me, and if they feel like im not doing my best then they will tell me. the friends that i dont talk to every single day but are always there no matter what.
those are my true friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment